How to Zero the Sightmark Wraith
ZEROING THE RIFLESCOPE
1. Boresight the rifle to get the riflescope close to zero.
2. Take 1 to 3 shots on a paper target while aiming at the center.
3. Open the menu and go to Reticle Settings and then Reticle Zero.
4. While keeping the crosshair on the point of aim (the center of the target in this case)
use the arrows to move the red adjustment reticle to the bullet hole or the center of
the grouping of bullet holes if you took 3 shots.
5. Press the center button to save and exit the menu.
6. Take 1 to 3 additional shots. The scope should now be zeroed. If these shots were not
on target restart, from step 3.
The numbers shown on screen represent the offset from the center of the screen. They are
not needed for the zeroing process but may be useful for re-adjusting back to a known
zero if you save these numbers.
It is important to know that the after sighting in the reticle to your point of impact, the reticle or crosshair may not be centered within the display screen. THIS CAN BE A NORMAL OCCURANCE. When sighting in digital optics, there are no internal/mechanical pieces to change the position of the camera sensor, so the reticle must change its position within the screen to maintain its zero.
If you need any further assistance, please visit the link below or contact us!
For further assistance please submit a request located in the top right hand corner of this page or give us a call!