What is Sightmark's Warranty Policy?
The majority of Sightmark products are covered under a Limited-Lifetime Warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship. However, some exceptions do exist and are outlined as follows:
- Products that are covered for 3 years:
- Image Intensifier Tubes and Digital Imaging Sensors in Night Vision products.
- Light emitting devices such as Laser Diodes and LED’s.
- Products that are covered for 1 year:
- Rechargeable Battery Packs.
- Products that are not covered under warranty:
- Non-Rechargeable or Disposable Batteries.
Sightmark reserves the right to render warranties null and void in the following cases:
- If the device has been modified.
- If the device has been mechanically or chemically damaged.
- If the device has been tampered with by an unauthorized Sightmark Repair Technician.
- If the device has been damaged as a result of fire, natural disaster, or end user abuse.
- If the device has been damaged as a result of liquids or other substances.
- If the serial number of the device has been modified, rubbed off, removed, is illegible, or has been programmatically deleted (for devices with unique serial numbers).
- If the manufacturing date is not within the last 3 years and/or proof of purchase from an authorized dealer cannot be provided.
- If purchased from an individual, a nonauthorized dealer on eBay, or an auction website.
Important Warranty Details:
- In the event of a defect under this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty is only valid if the product is purchased from an authorized dealer and is registered within 30 days or a valid proof of purchase is provided.
- This warranty is void if the unit is purchased from an unauthorized individual or an unauthorized dealer on eBay and other auction-based platforms.
- Due to international laws, the majority of Sightmark products purchased outside of the United States are covered under warranty for 10 years unless otherwise stated by law.
Lastly, registration of your Sightmark product can be handled on the Product Registration page.