Sightmark LoPro Mini Combo, LoPro Combo, LoPro Mini Manual (SM25012, SM25013, & SM25016)
• Low profile design
• Reliable and durable
• Push button or pressure pad operation
• Hand adjustable windage/elevation
• Lightweight and Shockproof
• Digital switch operation
• High output LED*
• Pressure Pad
• CR123A Battery
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
(*SM25012 and SM25013 only)
INSTALLING THE BATTERY:
The Sightmark Lopro Laser is powered by a CR123A battery. Should the laser grow dim or not activate, the battery needs to be replaced. To install a new battery:
1. Unscrew the battery cap/ flashlight (4) counterclockwise from the battery compartment (3).
2. Remove the battery.
3. Insert a CR123A battery positive (+) side first.
4. Screw the battery cap or flashlight clockwise onto the battery compartment. Do not over tighten.
OPERATING THE LASER/ LIGHT:
In order to activate the Lopro Laser locate the labeled laser/ light push button (5).
1. Push the button down.
2. A click should be heard and the laser/light will activate.
3. Repeat step 1. Once the click is heard the laser/light will deactivate
In order to activate the Lopro Laser with the pressure pad (6):
1. For momentary activation, press and hold on the pressure pad. A click should be heard and felt.
2. To turn the laser/light off, release pressure off the pressure pad. A click should be heard and felt.
In order to choose between laser, light, and both activating when pressure pad is used:
1. With the pressure pad attached set unit to the mode you want. (laser, light, or both)
2. Turn the unit off. Both laser and light need to be turned off quickly(within a second of each other) if both are selected to be activated or the unit will only turn on the last activated mode. (laser or light)
In order to choose light modes:
1. Locate light mode selector (7)
2. Rotate light mode selector to desired mode.
To mount the Lopro Laser, please read and strictly adhere to the following directions:
1. First unload the weapon. Remove the bolt/firing pin to ensure the weapon is incapable of firing.
2. Locate the mounting screw and loosen it enough to allow the mount to fit over the picatinny rail.
3. Position the unit and tighten the mounting screw.
ZEROING THE LASER:
Zeroing and test firing should be performed safely on a firing range. Laser boresights are a quick and accurate method to sighting in all weapon sights. If the firearm’s optical sight is already zeroed, the laser can be zeroed by aligning the laser dot to the crosshair’s center. Adjustments to the laser dot are made by operating the windage and elevation adjustments.
OPERATING WINDAGE AND ELEVATION ADJUSTMENTS:
In order to make windage and elevation adjustments:
1. Locate the windage and elevation adjustments (2).
2. Rotate the windage and elevation adjustments to move the alignment of the laser dot. Each click is 1 MOA value, meaning that 1 click moves the point of impact 1 inch at 100 yards or ½ inch at 50 yards.
Proper maintenance of the Sightmark Lopro Laser is recommended to ensure longevity. It is recommended to remove the battery to ensure the laser will not activate during maintenance procedures. When the sight becomes dirty it should be wiped down with a dry or slightly damp cloth. To clean off dirt, debris, or oils from the laser’s aperture, first make sure the laser is deactivated. Apply denatured alcohol to the cotton swab first and using small circular motions clean the laser’s lens with the cotton swab. Allow the alcohol to evaporate. Afterwards, use your breath to fog the lens. Immediately afterwards use a new cotton swab to clean the lens again to remove any residue. No further maintenance is required.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our Technical Support team by calling 817.383.1163 or fill out a Contact Us form here.